Friday, May 23, 2014

What people post on social networking sites

Social networking sites are supposed to help people connect, right? But for some reason, I always see posts about 

  • People that died and will come back to haunt/kill you if you don't reshare   
  • A sad story or picture; if you don't reshare, you are apparently "cruel"
First of all, someone's personality cannot be determined by what they reshare. There are just so many reasons why a person would share or not. It could have nothing to do with them at all. I don't understand the point of posts like those. Spooky stories are just plain silly when you put them that way. I receive a lot of spam too, by email. It's annoying. 

Well, I don't have anything else to say. But I do have some news. Good news: I'm going camping tomorrow! Bad news: I have less time to study for my finals since they're next week. I could have had a whole Memorial Day weekend. 

No problem. I can totally do this! (I'm actually not so sure.) 

¡Adiós amigos! 

Riya

No comments:

Post a Comment