Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Post #1 (The most horrifying, intimidating one)

Deep breath. Here we go. The first post. Those frightening prospects are there, staring blatantly at me from  the shadows. Aaah! They are coming after me! Excuse me while I run.

Phew. I'm back. Where was I? Oh, yes. My...oh, no. Okay. Let me try this.


Hi everyone! I'm Riya. I am a boring person who has too many interests to count and a crazily hectic schedule. I wish I was better at sports but I like running. The only sports I am okay at are hockey and Ultimate Frisbee. The rest...well, let's not go there. Eh, maybe kickball. I am an A student, though! That's not exactly boring! Is it? Okay. I am embarrassing myself right now, so I sign off. 


Ciao for now, 


Riya



PS - PHEW! Well, one more thing checked off my bucket list! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment