Monday, June 9, 2014

Your Suggestions

As you can probably see, I've been doing some work on the "My Photos" page. I'm running out of ideas for my posts, so feel free to comment below to let me know what you want to see. I may have polls in the sidebar. Do you guys think I should have contests? My friend has a blog that you can click here to view. she has people submit their writing so she can publish it. Should I have a contest? I liked her idea. It's up to you. One of her assistant administrators actually mentioned my blog, saying that I needed to connect with people by using words like "sup" and "hey". If I don't use them in everyday speech, why should I use them in writing? That's not the only way to connect with people! There are plenty of amazing authors out there that connect with people without slang! Well, that's her point of view. Too bad for me. I might post later today. So, I sign off.

- Riya

No comments:

Post a Comment