Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ugh...

Preparations for my dance performance are in full swing now, and it's not fun to get caught in the middle of it all. My mom is in charge of the makeup (along with a couple others) for most of the dancers, and trust me, it's not very easy. I had to go to every beauty shop with her and pick out nail polish, eyeshadow, lipstick, brushes, sponges, etc. It is quite an ordeal. Then she decides that the makeup is too expensive or that the nailpolish is one shade too red. So off we go to the store again, on our neverending mission for the perfect makeup. I have to change costumes twice during the show, and I don't have much time to do it. As you probably know from my older posts, I have a very busy summer coming up...Well, enjoy yours!

I apologize for my many rants that I have posted so far...it's just my life. After all, that's what a blog is for. Right? Right? Right. :-)

Exhaustedly,
Riya

PS - Is "exhaustedly" even a word?

No comments:

Post a Comment