Thursday, April 9, 2015

Is It Just Me?

I don't know how to say this, so I guess I'll just say it. I'm crazy. Like, seriously. I am weird. But I'm sure there are a few things we have in common...


April 8, 2015

Everything Weird
100 Just Because Way
Yes, Seriously 12345

Riya Kalra
1213 Why Does This Happen Street
Please, Stop 10203


Dear Everything Weird,

          There are a few issues I would like to address here. This first one has been going on for quite a while, actually. My hair does not always look good. Actually, it rarely ever looks good. But sometimes I wash my hair. And do you know when my hair looks the best? Right. Before. I. Wash. It. You have no idea how this drives me crazier than I already am. It makes me want to yank my hair out (pun intended). Okay. And then there's the problem with dreams. People always say a dream is what you're thinking about right before you sleep, or it's your future or something. I beg to differ. My dreams are the craziest. There is no possible way that my dreams have anything at all  to do with my day or what thoughts go through my head. Please fix this. ASAP. And lastly, the internationally recognized problems with siblings. Mine absolutely refuses to do anything. Until I start doing it! Then he pushes me off the chair, piano stool, tree, cliff, wherever I am, and then guess what? He doesn't do anything. Seriously? How about when he actually does something? Like watching shows no one has ever heard of on his iPad? Or playing the piano? Or just plain old shrieking his head off? Well, then I better have soundproof walls and noise-cancelling headphones to tune him out. Please fix these problems, which ail quite a large population.

Your frustrated friend,

Riya


PS - I still love my little brother! I mean, who can say no to that face? But let's not forget the moments where he is the most ANNOYING person on Earth! Just keep that in mind.



Note: This letter says April 8, because that's when I actually wrote it. I edited it and added all these notes on April 9. Just saying. 






No comments:

Post a Comment