Monday, January 19, 2015

Novelties of 2015

Since 2015 began, there has been a lot of  novelty in my life. For example, I found out about this brand of water called Metro Mint. I don't usually buy water, but I tried this and I loved it! It's basically water with an infusion of mint and other flavors. The thing that makes this different is that it is infused with essences. No calories, no preservatives, no sweeteners. I believe all their flavors have mint, but some have other flavors added. I have tried peppermint and chocolate mint. Another flavored water brand I found out about was Hint. It's the same idea, except it doesn't have mint in every one. There is quite a selection of flavors, but so far the only one I have tried is watermelon. It is a bit on the expensive side.

I have also been using Duolingo, but that's not really new for 2015. I strongly recommend that you use it if you are trying to learn a new language. So far I believe they only have languages that somehow resemble English in writing, so they don't have languages like Chinese, Hindi, or Arabic. If you are proficient in a language other than English, you can become a contributor; you can help to create a course for people to learn English through another language. 

Sorry for not posting more often! I was recently selected for the Alameda County Science Fair, so I am busy preparing for that. I might not post very often now until March, but I will try my best. 

Congratulations to +Archa Dileep+Rahul Verma+Kavitha Vinod, Pranav Senthil Kumar, and Rohit Jammula for also making it to the fair!

Also, I have updated the My Writing page of my blog, and I have added a story under prose. Right now I'm calling it Sapna, but I'm think of calling it A Dream or something. Let me know how you liked it. 

DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment