Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Quilling Extravaganza



Nobody's life can be completely boring, can it? Because one of my more interesting hobbies is quilling. The art itself was developed during the Renaissance, when French and Italian nuns and monks used quilling to decorate book covers and religious items. I have been quilling since fourth grade, and I have created various masterpieces. Most of them I've put on cards. I've also made a jungle scene which now hangs outside my room. Below are pictures of the pieces I don't really have uses for yet as well as the jungle scene, a Mother's Day card I made, and a project I will attempt. 

A hummingbird

A project from clare-buswell.blogspot.com that I will attempt

Mother's Day card

Jungle scene

Flower-related pieces

Animals and a mermaid





No comments:

Post a Comment